Email MeJohn L. Barrett Esq.
Attorney Faith P. Barrett is a native of Chicago, Illinois. Ms. Faith P. Barrett received her Juris Doctor from The John Marshall Law School in Chicago, Illinois and is a member of the State Bar of Georgia. Ms. Barrett has experience working in the Office of the Public Defender, Atlanta Judicial Circuit, as an advocate for indigent defendants. Additionally, Ms. Barrett has experience in the following areas of law: business and corporate law, including contracts; divorce; traffic defense; and entertainment law.
- "I love to read fiction novels in my spare time. I am also a writer; I often write poetry and short stories. I'm a big movie buff and attend the movies as often as possible."
- State Bar, Georgia
- The John Marshall Law School
- Juris Doctor
- Liberty University
- Master of Arts in Public Policy
- Master of Business Administration
- Clark Atlanta university
- Bachelor of Arts in English
Professional Associations and Memberships
State Bar of Georgia
American Bar Association